Electrical Controls Engineer
The Role - Electrical Controls Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Engineer to join the Electrical and Control team working on innovative and diverse projects with global brands. The successful Electrical Control Engineer will develop commercially focused and innovative engineering solutions to solve complex client problems with responsibility for delivery from initial concept through to final handover.
My client operate from 30 Countries delivering projects and consultation around the World. Working in multiple sectors including; pharmaceutical, food & beverage, aerospace and advanced manufacturing.
- Engineering design - providing tailored solutions incorporating an appropriate blend of innovation, experience & practicality
- Ensuring project deliverables are met - production of clear unambiguous engineering outputs including specifications and scope of work incorporating measurable performance requirements.
- Project profitability - control of capital expenditure and contractor variations for their engineering disciplines
- Project completion - meeting programme dates agreed by them/their contractors
- Legislation - ensure project compliance with legal requirements including BS7671 and the relevant amendments
- Working as an individual or as an effective member of a multi-disciplined project team leading one or more of the engineering disciplines
- Client relationships - develop a working relationship and adding value
- Committed to delivering project objectives within capital, time, quality and legislative parameters
The Right Person
The successful Electrical Control Engineer will preferably be educated to degree/HNC/HND level or equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline with chartered status, or working towards chartered status. You will also possess the following:
- Automation background with experience of PLC & SCADA design
- System architecture design and configuration knowledge
- Process commissioning experience
- Experience in engineering specification and tender documentation preparation
- A proven track record of budget/cost control of projects
- Knowledge of order placement & invoicing
- Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) coordination and subcontractor management
- HV/LV distribution systems and networks knowledge
- Experience in building services - lighting, fire alarms, small power
- Experience in food & beverage (hygienic environment)
Interested? Here are your options:
- "This is the job for me, I meet all the requirements" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Jon Webster on between 8.30am - 5.30pm
- "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure about some of the detail" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and come back to you.
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system.
About Precision People
This role is posted by Precision People, specialists in Technical, Engineering, Consultancy, Sales and Executive Search Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of technical candidates in fantastic new roles. Precision covers the whole spectrum of technical roles from Design Engineers, Service Managers, Mechanical Service Engineers, up to Maintenance and Production Managers. We have many technical roles both in the Midlands and throughout the UK, so get in touch today.