An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a successful global company within their regulated Operations Department as a Production Assistant. This company is a very successful business - the culture of the business is very forward thinking and professional and they are looking to increase their team. There are excellent opportunities within this growing business.
- Production of materials under Clean Room conditions
- Clean Room cleaning and environmental monitoring
- Completion of quality-controlled work records
- Production of proprietary feedstock materials
- Product inspection and finishing
- Product packaging within Clean Room
- Product packaging external to Clean Room
- Product preparation for dispatch
- Detail oriented, someone who can show experience of working within a process driven environment
- Listens closely to instruction and executes requests to exacting detail
- Proactive attitude
- Flexible approach to work
- Team worker
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: Laboratory Technician, Clean Room Advisors.
Hours: Monday to Friday - 35 hours a week
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.