Primary Supply Teacher in Coventry
- Primary Supply Teacher (day-to-day supply cover)
- Ad-hoc daily cover
- GBP117 - GBP130
- Coventry and Warwickshire Schools
- Daily supply cover, covering sickness and training courses etc.
- Areas of work vary so distance will be discussed at meeting point
- Keeping the children focused and on task
- Good behaviour management
- Happy to work in all classes; nursery to year 6
- Flexibility - able to choose your own days to work
- We work around your requirements
- Local schools close to your home - lovely schools
- We listen to your preferences
The successful candidate:
- Have experience of teaching primary year groups
- Create a positive learning environment
- Be enthusiastic about teaching
- Keep the children focused
- Experienced & NQTs are encouraged to apply
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to Monarch Education by clicking apply now. You will then be contacted by one of consultants.
Monarch Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting welfare of children and expects all staff to share that commitment. Before being offered the role, you will need to provide two relevant and satisfactory references and a valid DBS check.
** If this role isn't for you but know someone that would be interested in applying, please get them to apply and mention your name - once the candidate works 20 shifts you can earn money! - T & C apply. **