An opportunity to work for an exciting, ambitious and well-respected Lenders, who have multiple vacancies. This would be an amazing chance for an Underwriter to join a Times Top 100 company in ensuring the businesses growth with effective risk management, underwriting applications and ensuring the smoothest drawdown within their Underwriting team. The business has grown substantially in the last 10 years, have ambition growth plans for the future and are looking for Underwriters of all levels to join their expanding team.
This leading Lender have a strong reputation within the residential and commercial lending space, along with ambitious growth plans for the years ahead. This client has created and introduced an innovate system to allow their customers and intermediaries to have access to a large range of products. The business operates as a specialist lender within their state-of-the-art offices in Wolverhampton.
The successful Underwriter will be responsible for:
- Assessing and providing credit decisions on live cases
- Reviewing lending policies
- Keeping up to date with changes in regulations and product changes across the panel of lenders
- Working closely with the managing directors to ensure business improvement
- Help maintain and encourage intermediary relationships
- Management and support of case managers
The successful Underwriter will have:
- Experience working within a specialist lender, Packager or bank within the lending/mortgage department
- Strong mandate holder / previous whole of market experience
- Experience of manual underwriting ideally within Buy-to-Let
- Previous experience of working as a mortgage underwriter, residential or commercial
- Strong market knowledge
- The ability to work well as part of a small team
In return for your efforts, the Underwriter will be rewarded with an extremely generous salary up to GBP32,000 dependent on experience plus numerous other attractive benefits.