Event Executive - 4 Hotel - Meriden - from GBP8.65ph
We are currently working with an excellent 4* hotel located in Meriden who have an exciting new opportunity that has become available for an Event Executive. This elegant hotel is one of the top UK leisure destinations with two golf courses, a fully equipped fitness centre and spa, an AA rosette-awarded restaurant, 18 meeting rooms with a maximum capacity of 350 and 214 bedrooms.
The main duties of the Event Executive include -
- Responding to incoming enquiries via phone and email
- Preparing all event documentation including proposals, contacts and final details
- Ensuring a high level of customer service is provided from initial enquiry through to the day of the event
- Increasing conference, weddings and functions revenue by actively seeking new opportunities
- To carry out show rounds to potential bookers promoting and upselling the hotel services
- Actively seek all sales and revenue opportunities both internal and external to increase the profile of the hotel
The ideal Event Executive will -
- Have previous experience working within a sales environment
- Be confident working with rates and negotiating
- Have the desire and drive to successfully increase revenue
- Be able to build and maintain effective relationships
As Event Executive, you will be required to work 40 hours a week and will be paid from GBP8.65 per hour plus bonus on sales targets to be worked towards.
If you feel you have the relevant experience and skills for this Event Executive position, please apply below.