Automotive Electronics Systems Engineer
Are you an experienced hands-on Electronic Engineer with experience of work within the manufacturing sector, looking to work in an all-round varied role in the automotive manufacturing sector?
This is a global leader in their specialism as a 1st tier provider and the position is due to an internal promotion, demonstrating the career development available.
Working hours 8-4.30 Mon-Thurs, 8-1.30 Fri, 25 days holiday, life assurance, pension
This is a hands on role as an active member of the New Project Introduction team being responsible for the electronic system engineering
Therefore tasks will include:
1. Liaising with major OEM's and 1st tier suppliers on new projects to understand their electrical interface and specification requirements.
2. Electronics documentation, including system requirements specifications, design review and EMC validation plans.
3. Assist the plant production quality and process engineering departments with electronics expertise
4. Building and testing demonstration products
To apply for this position you should have:
1. HNC/HND or above in Electronic Engineering
2. Knowledge of designing and testing for EMC.
3. Manufacturing experience (ideally automotive)
4. Practical electronics skills (Oscilloscope, soldering, building prototypes).
5. Ideally knowledge/experience of embedded software
This is a superb opportunity to join a global player in a thriving market.
Please email your CV to nick smith
Electronic, Engineer, jobs, Automotive, Project, Manufacturing, Staffordshire, Burton-on-Trent, Derby, Uttoxeter, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Lichfield