Project Quality Engineer
SF Group are currently recruiting for an Project Quality Engineer to work on brand new exciting projects within a global manufacturing facility based in Birmingham.
- Coordinating exciting new projects, you will be in charge cross functional project team meetings and driving through the relevant NPI gateways.
- Working closely with key customers, you will continually review project quality milestones to ensure adherence to delivery date.
- Coordinating all relevant quality documentation, you will organise final review of PPAPs before submitting to customer.
- Work as part of the manufacturing team supporting with PFMEA completion.
- Work with customers to support modifications to products and processes.
- Deliver the introduction of new products on time, within budget and at the required level of right first time.
- Chairing cross functional project meetings to ensure adherence to project time plans.
- You must have demonstrable experience delivering NPI projects within a manufacturing environment, including running cross functional project meetings and understanding project timelines.
- Excellent knowledge in coordinating APQP documentation including PPAP and FMEA, before submitting to the customer.
- Basic salary of up to £38,000 p.a.
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension
If you would like to enquire, please call or submit your CV to