Software Tester - Manual Tester
Job Title: Software Tester - Manual Tester
Salary: GBP25,000 - GBP30,000 plus benefits
An innovative and award winning organisation are looking to recruit an experienced Software Tester. Centrally based, the client provides an excellent and stimulating environment where you will work within a team of software developers, software testers and a technical lead.
Reporting into the development manager, you will be experienced in providing software testing automation (Windows and Web applications). You will be responsible for writing test plans and undertaking manual functional and exploratory testing. This opportunity is suited to an experienced software tester with strong automation experience, or a developer with a strong interest in testing.
The ideal candidate will have strong development skills, be hard working and have the ability to fit in well with a small team.
- Proven track record of Software Testing
- Experience of testing client server (Windows) and Web applications (.Net)
- Ability to write SQL scripts
- Strong knowledge of writing test plans.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Test Manager (Desirable NOT essential)
- Excellent salary
- Desirable Central location
- 25 days' annual holiday, rising to 35!! (+8 bank holidays)
- Salary sacrifice car scheme
This role requires you to have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will be creative and dynamic in your approach to work and you will have a passion for technology.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us