Gnosall Health Centre
Position: Patient Services
We are looking for an individual who can provide exceptional service to work with our patients.
Monday to Friday
SUMMARY OF DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Receive, assist and direct patients in accessing the appropriate service or healthcare professional in a courteous, efficient and effective way.
- Utilise the Practice IT clinical system
- Provide high quality support to the practice team in the management of patient care e.g. liaising with healthcare providers and patients, record keeping and administration duties
- Project a positive and friendly image to patients and other visitors, either in person or via the telephone
Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills along with;
- Good English language, numeracy and accuracy skills
- Good attendance and punctuality
- Good IT skills
- Ability to work in a team in a challenging environment
- Flexibility to work as and when required
- Eligibility to work in UK.
Gnosall Surgery, Gnosall Health Centre
This position is permanent
This job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. Please apply for this job as soon as you can, if interested.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details and an application form.