Senior Customer Service Coordinator
SF Group are currently looking for a Senior Customer Service Co-ordinator for my client based in Coventry. The role is paying between £22,0000 and £28,000 for the right candidate.
This permanent position is in place to ensure that the business's clients receive a professional response to their queries.
Day to Day Responsibilities include
- Manage of team of 5 Customer Service Coordinators
- Day to day management of customers' accounts ensuring that a proactive & interactive relationship is developed
- Responds to customer inquiries and provides a speedy and thorough resolution to customer issues and problems.
- Proactive monitoring of sample progress through the laboratory to ensure that the customers' requirements are met and any issues are identified
- Responds to all inquiries and delivers appropriate information or refers to appropriate function or people
- Participates in successful implementation or improvement initiatives.
- Develops the key relationships and dependencies with other business functions
- Co-ordinates the handling of difficult and/or unusual situations
- Ad hoc duties as required to ensure that the business directives are met
The ideal person will be/have:
- Customer service experience within a commercial organisation, ideally within a similar environment
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills
- Effective communication skills both written & verbally
- Professional and flexible approach to work with a firm focus on the customer
- Is up to date with developments in own professional area and other related areas
- Experience with working with various IT systems including MS Office
This position will pay an annual salary of £28,000 dependent on experience. If you are interested in this role please apply below as soon as possible
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85716683