Year 2 Teacher
SMART EDUCATION is a specialist consultancy focusing exclusively on the Education sector. We work extensively with Nurseries, Schools (Mainstream & SEN), Academies, FE Settings and a variety of alternative education establishments across the West Midlands recruiting for PERMANENT and TEMPORARY staff. We offer a bespoke service to both the clients and candidates with whom we work and are extremely proud of our honest reputation and our professional attitude towards Safeguarding & Customer Service.
Are you looking for a long-term position for the final term of the academic year?
Do you have experience teaching in a primary school?
Are you adaptable?
A delightful school in Dudley are looking to appoint a Year 2 class teacher for the first week back in April. This cover will be needed for the summer term until the end of the academic year. To be considered for this role you will need to have previously taught in this year group and have extensive teaching experience. The successful candidate will develop great relationships with students, peers and parents. CPD training modules will be available which includes Safeguarding training, Health and safety, First aid, the SEN code of practice and many more.
- Implement agreed school policies and guidelines;
- Be organised and have high expectations
- Have excellent classroom management skills
- Plan appropriately to meet the needs of all pupils, through differentiation of tasks;
- Be able to set clear targets, based on prior attainment, for pupils’ learning;
- provide a stimulating classroom environment, where resources can be accessed appropriately by all pupils;
- Keep appropriate and efficient records, integrating formative and summative assessment into weekly and termly planning;
- Report to parents on the development, progress and attainment of pupils;
- Maintain good order and discipline amongst pupils, in accordance with the school's behaviour policy;
- Take part in and contribute to meetings that relate to teaching/curriculum; cooperate with and, where appropriate, advise the head teacher and other colleagues in the review, development and management of a subject in the school;
- Plan for, organise and direct the work of support staff within the classroom;
- Participate in the performance management system for the appraisal of their own performance, or that of other teachers;
Qualifications Required: QTS status or equivalent
Salary: £110-160 Per Day
Hours: 8:30am - 4:00pm Monday to Friday
Interview Dates: ASAP
Start Date: 29th April 2019
Contact: Chloe Wright
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail or any other positions available, then please contact Smart Education
If you are a Teacher, TA, Lecturer, SEN specialist, Cover Supervisor or Nursery Nurse and are looking for work opportunities on both a permanent or temporary basis, then call SMART EDUCATION today. You are guaranteed a professional and efficient service from our very experienced and approachable consultants. At SMART EDUCATION exceeding your expectations is our priority. Our Key Values to you: Service Motivation Approachability Reliability Trust, we look forward to hearing from you.