We are the world leader in food and environmental testing, offering an exciting opportunity as a Payroll Administrator to join our expanding team based in Wolverhampton and be part of our growing business.
This full time, permanent position reports into the Payroll Manager. Hours of work are Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.00pm.
- A role at Eurofins is all about team work and working towards a common goal to ensure the health and safety of us all.
- Processing new starters and leavers information
- Managing statutory payments & deductions
- Processing payroll change of circumstances (salaries, shift pattern, data changes)
- Pro-rata calculations
- Collate overtime and input monthly updates in to payroll
- Create and check SSP, SMP, SPP and holiday leave payments
- Generate monthly payroll reports to support managers and finance requirements
- Answer employee payroll queries via daily monitoring of Payroll email account
- Ensure procedures are compliant with legal and audit requirements
- Maintain accurate payroll records
- Run monthly payroll reports
- Assist employees with online access to our payroll self-service system
What We Are Looking For
We look for people who believe in what we believe in. People who enjoy coming to work each day and being part of a team who provide "results that matter" in establishing the safety, composition, authenticity and origin of our food and water.
- Previous experience working in a similar payroll position for approximately 2 years
- Experience working with a computerised payroll system
- Good attention to detail
- Self-sufficient and able to prioritise own work
- Can work to strict deadlines to ensure payroll deadlines are meet
- Good IT skills in particular Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Auto-Enrolment & Salary Exchange processes would be advantageous but not essential
- Confident with the ability to communicate and engage at all levels, verbally and in writing
- A desire to thrive in a role that requires a positive, proactive and flexible attitude towards change
- Able to work in a secure and confidential environment
- Willing to offer occasional flexibility in your hours of work where necessary to meet deadlines
In return you can expect a competitive basic salary, good team and working environment, life assurance and other benefits such as discounted shopping and employee assistance programme.