Interim FP&A Manager
Interim FP&A Manager - Solihull - 12 Months - Competitive
Our highly successful Solihull based client requires an FP&A Manager to take charge of the Financial Planning & Analysis function and provide insightful and timely information to assist with strategic decision making.
Key areas of the role:
- Establish the FP&A function and ensure it adds value throughout the business
- Provide insightful and timely information to inform strategic decision making
- Manage and control the budget and forecasting process
- Business partnering with non-finance departments, combining financial and non-financial information to aid commercial decision making
- KPI reporting to provide stakeholders with accurate information and presenting the information in weekly/monthly and quarterly reports
- Help drive key insights and analytics to assist strategic decision making
- Ad hoc forecasting, planning and strategic projects
You will be a Qualified candidate (ACA / CIMA / ACCA) and have a commercial mindset, you will have a good understanding of all areas of Financial, Planning & Analysis within a commercial environment.