Churchill Howard are now working with a well respected Financial Services business in Solihull as they look to expand into new markets and grow their team across several functions. The business has recently enjoyed a successful period of positive change so are on the look out for bright recently qualified accountants to join them in their journey.
Ideally you will be practice trained ACA and looking for your first step into commerce and industry. As well as the technical abilities you've gained from practice you will need to be astute in this role as it will warrant the respect of senior stakeholders across other functions in the business.
You can expect your day to day role to include:
* Preparation of statutory accounts under IFRS
* Ownership of monthly trial balance and balance sheet
* Prepare monthly manual journal review and commentary
* Business partnering with multiple cost centers
* Drive improvements in the efficiency of process and systems within the finance department
* Maintaining the bank mandates and cash business processes
* Managing relationships with external banks and clients
* Liaising with external auditors
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.