Teaching Assistant - South Warwickshire
Teaching Assistant required in Leamington-Spa
Teaching Assistants required across South Warwickshire for long term and day to day bookings.
Your new company
Hays Education are a market leader who have exclusive partnerships with Primary Schools across South Warwickshire. Working on a supply basis through Hays, you will benefit from working on a day to day or long term basis with a variety of different schools across the area.
Your new role
As a Teaching Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Support the class teacher within the classroom including during core subjects of Maths and English
- Running intervention groups to give children the extra help they need as well as working on a 1.1 basis with students
- Ensuring the classroom is a warm and welcoming environment with exciting displays to assist with learning Working with a range of children including children with Special Educational Needs
What you'll need to succeed
- You will need recent experience working as a Teaching Assistant
- Hays welcomes all candidates whether you are qualified or unqualified!
- You must be approachable and have a calm and understanding approach to working with children.
What you'll get in return In return you will get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Holiday pay and pension contributions per week
- Continued professional development and support
- A dedicated team of professionals on call to aid you in your work
- £250 worth of high street vouchers when you refer a friend
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85719880