Teaching Assistant - Coventry
Teaching Assistant required in Coventry for long term and day to day supply
Your new company
As a Teaching Assistant working on a supply basis through Hays, you will benefit from working on a full time or part time basis to suit your needs and work life balance. You will have the opportunity to work to work in a variety of Primary Schools in the Coventry area.
Your new role
As a Teaching Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Support the class teacher within the classroom
- Work away from the classroom to support students on a 1.1 basis or within a group
- Help to create a welcoming and exciting educational environment which may include creating displays in and around the classroom
- Working with a range of children including children with Special Educational Needs
What you'll need to succeed
Hays Education welcome all candidates with previous experience working as a Teaching Assistant whether you are qualified or not.
To be successful
You should be professional, approachable and passionate about supporting children in their learning. You should have a flexible approach to day to day or long term bookings.
What you'll get in return In return you will get: -
- Competitive rates of pay
- Holiday pay and pension contributions per week
- Continued professional development and support.
- A dedicated team of professionals on call to aid you in your work. - £250 worth of high street vouchers when you refer a friend.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85718793