Relief Nursery Practitioner
Relief Nursery Nurse
If you are looking for a flexible childcare role, come and join the nursery team at our beautiful Emscote House Day Nursery in Leamington Spa.
We are seeking a ‘support’ team member to join us as a Relief Nursery Nurse. This role would be perfect for someone who is looking for a flexible work option all year round or term time only. This position is suitable for someone with or without an Early Years qualification.
Our Support Team roles assist our core nursery team and your flexibility will determine whether you choose the hours and shifts we have available. We believe work should be fun so if you share that philosophy please contact us so we can tell you all about providing a ‘Sound Foundation for Life’ for the children in our care. As a member of our Support Team you will have the option to work hours in our other nurseries local to you too.
Your role as a Relief Nursery Nurse in our nursery Support Team will include:
- Supporting children’s ‘learning journeys’ whilst in our care
- Promoting partnerships with families
- Ensuring the wellbeing of each child is met and encouraging every child to thrive in our care
- Safeguarding all children in our care
- Level 3 qualified salary - £8.50 - £10.00 per hour
- Level 2 qualified salary - £8.34 - £8.45 per hour
- Unqualified salary - £8.21 - £8.24 per hour
All of our colleagues receive a percentage of profits, based on the hours they work within the year, when the company meets its financial targets.
If you are enthusiastic about a role in childcare then we would love to hear from you.
Successful applicants will need to provide ‘right to work in the UK’ documentation, undertake a DBS and provide at least two satisfactory references prior to commencing employment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85715030