This is an exciting opportunity to join the HR team of one of the most dynamic insurance organisation in the Midlands, based in Wolverhampton. This business put their culture at the heart of all they do, their employees are dynamic, passionate and dedicated.
Reporting to the HR Director, you will be the first port of call for advising management is all areas of employee relations, performance management and recruitment.
The role will entail:
- Dealing with various HR queries throughout the business
- Monitoring, reviewing and updating all HR policies and ensuring these are in line with the current legislation
- Informing employees of their rights and entitlements and keeping them up to date on any changes that are made
- Managing staff relationships, responding to any queries or problems that they have and managing their expectations
- Handling HR matters reliably and in accordance with legal requirements
- Supporting the HR Director with various capability investigations, including grievance and disciplinary
- Assisting with and developing on any recruitment campaigns
- Driving the business performance in relation to the organisation's objectives
- Partnering with Line Managers to review employee relations, performance management, resourcing and staff management
- Line management of HR Administrator
It is essential that you are CIPD qualified and have experience in advising senior management.You will need to be personable with strong communication and relationship building capabilities and have a desire to move into a HR Manager role in the future.