Portfolio Manager - Casualty and Marine
I am keen to speak with casualty or marine insurance experts regarding a new varied role that I am recruiting for. A background in either broking or underwriting is of interest for a senior Midlands based position. You will enjoy the technical aspect of your work and be involved in product development, relationship management and sales.
Overview of responsibilities:
- Product ownership (design, strategy and rationale)
- Product governance (performance, reviews and benchmarking)
- Product delivery (promotion and marketing)
- Product transaction (online solutions and manual transaction)
- Supplier performance (Insurer SLA's and support)
- Claims advocacy (claims performance and delivery)
Essentially to be the subject matter expert for these classes of business in a varied high profile role that includes all of the above responsibilities and much more. As a new position there is a lot of stretch in where you take this opportunity.