eCommerce Analyst - Fulfilment
£45,585 - £52,510
Our client, a globally recognised food retailer, is recruiting for a talented Logistics/Fulfilment analyst to join their eCommerce team. This role offers a vast scope to deliver change and to influence internal stakeholders and external partners to drive business performance.
The role will be split between two locations, the office in Tamworth and the warehouse in Corby.
If you are a highly analytical individual, educated with a 2:1 degree or above, with experience in the Operations and Logistics sphere then this could be the role for you!
Responsibilities of the successful Logistics Analyst will include:
- Interpret data and analyse the results using statistical techniques to drive business change
- You will apply industry experience and detailed knowledge of the client’s operation to locate and define new warehouse designs and operating procedures
- Identify and deliver new projects to meet the business goals through workshops with key stakeholders
- You will develop business cases for change and articulate your requirements to technical / development teams to deliver improvements to technology for Business benefit
- You will refine and improve the reporting of daily, weekly and monthly KPIs on the performance of the e-Commerce fulfilment operation
The successful Logistics Analyst must possess:
- Educated to degree level (2:1 minimum)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within a major UK company in Operations or Logistics sphere
- Highly analytical with the ability to identify and solve problems
- Proven project management experience
- Ability to demonstrate Business Analysis
- History of delivering supply chain projects is desirable
- Ability to lead business requirements workshops
- Experience in producing project/business documentation
- Driven to deliver operational excellence in a fast-paced environment
- Sharp focus on customer satisfaction
- Ability to build strong relationships with third parties
- High self-motivation
At Inplace Recruitment we believe it is people that make the business succeed, the right people, expertly placed in the correct positions. We offer a thorough, professional service that is evidenced by our placement success rate.
If you have combined experienced within the following then please apply: Logistics, Logistics Analyst, Analyst, Advanced Excel, eCommerce, Data Reporting, Fulfilment.