SAS Risk Analyst
SAS Risk Analyst
Up to £35,000
A great opportunity to support an international bank in their personal finance division. Providing in-depth analytical and strategic support, you will take responsibility for all aspects of fraud.
With a large international presence, this bank offer a wide variety of products across personal finance and partner products. They've recently agreed multiple large scale partnerships as they continue to grow their customer base. Employees stay for a long time, reflective of the company's rewarding culture. If you are looking for good career progression, have a risk analytics background, and are skilled in SAS coding, this is a great opportunity to reap the benefits.
Supporting the Fraud Manager, your role will be pivotal in the prevention and detection of fraud. You will:
- Carry out complex analysis using SAS coding to reveal developing fraud trends
- Create new rules to ensure fraud rates remain on target
- Forecast and monitor results for fraud rates
- Manage the chargeback policies and MI reporting
- Liaise with vendors to ensure rules and policies are consistent between the bank and their partners
- Keep up to date with industry changes and manifest best practices into the risk framework
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- An analytical mindset with experience from Fraud, Credit Risk or Data Analytics
- Educated to a degree level in Mathematics, Statistics or Engineering subject
- Strong SAS coding expertise
- An interest in fraud and financial crime
- Experience with fraud systems such as Falcon, Hunter, etc. is beneficial
£30,000 - £35,000
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Rosalind Madge via the Apply link on this page.