Recruitment Pursuits Commercial are pleased to be working with an expanding distribution company based in the Smethwick area in their search for an experienced Credit Controller.
As part of an established accounts team you will be responsible for all aspects of credit control for approximately 1000 live accounts.
You will be working with a ledger in excess of 4 Million and be reporting to the companies financial director on aged debt on a monthly basis.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring that all promised payments arrive into the company account on the due date
- Ensuring that all invoices are raised and sent out to customers
- Checking new customer accounts, allocating credit limits and authorising these with insurers
- Putting companies on stop when all other options have been exhausted
- Escalating any litigation issues to the company solicitor
Running month end statements
We are looking for a credit controller who is fair, professional, polite and rational, has the ability to reason with customers in an approachable but firm manner.
You will have an excellent telephone manner and a high level of computer literacy, be able to demonstrate fantastic attention to detail, if you have experience of SAP this would be a definite advantage but by no means essential.
This is a growing company with an exciting future and as credit controller you will be instrumental in securing the companies exciting growth plans.
Hours of work -9am- 5:30pm
Holidays 31 days including statutory bank holidays
Salary £24 -£25k with a performance based bonus
Immediate start available