CNC Workshop Supervisor (Days Based)
CNC Workshop / Production Supervisor (Days Based)
£30,000 - £40,000 + Training + up to 38 Holidays + Flexitime + Double Matched Pension
Days Based - 36 Hour Working Week + Early Finish Fridays
Coventry, West Midlands
Do you have experience leading or managing a CNC Workshop? Are you looking for a role where you will lead a small / medium sized team of Engineers as you see fit with the opportunity to expand and develop the workshop?
This is an opportunity to receive ongoing training and development in management as you work in a state of the art CNC workshop and head up all aspects of manufacturing & production duties.
This company specialise in R&D Work for a number of industries including Aerospace, Automotive, Automation & Electronics. They produce bespoke low batch machined components for a wide range of specialised projects.
This role would suit a Workshop Manager Supervisor from a CNC background.
- Leading a team of 5 - 8 Machinists
- Working in a state of the art Machining Workshop
- Working within High Value Manufacturing Projects
- Monday to Friday 36 hour Weeks
- Previous experience managing a CNC Toolroom or Workshop
- Lean manufacturing knowledge
- Apprentice trained or hands on machining background
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85698925