- £22,000pa + £1,000 end of year company bonus.
- Permanent position
- Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm
- Tamworth, Staffordshire.
Do you love working in marketing?
Do you have experience of creating powerful content that provides relevant, consistent and concise messages?
Is your attention to detail and accuracy impeccable? Are you a social media expert?
We have a great opportunity for a Marketing Assistant who is looking to work in a collaborative, informal/relaxed team where creativity and personality are the keys to the success of the department. You will be creative with great people skills to really understand your customer and brief.
Typical Responsibilities - Marketing Assistant
- Working with web teams and other stakeholders to ensure relative information is updated on each web page.
- Communication planning and content creation. Ensure delivery of content is appropriate.
- Implementation of brand guidelines on all external communications.
- Support the marketing delivery team with all processes related to production, collation and distribution.
- Writing case studies, reworking copy provided, writing copy and ensuring consistency.
Knowledge, skills and experience - Marketing Assistant
- Social media experience, creating content, broadcasting, writing feature articles.
- Excellent communication skill both written and verbal
- A keen eye for detail, no room for spelling or grammatical errors in this job.
- Competent in Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint and word.
If you have read this and thinking should I apply, please do, we shall respond as quickly as possible.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85694150