Mechanical Electrical Engineer
Our client currently requires a mechanical and electrical Engineer to work on a large static NHS site in Tunstall.
Description: Work will involve working within a large team duties will involve;
- The safe operation and maintenance of all plant and equipment within the PFI Hospital site.
- Carrying out a wide range of repairs and new works to a high standard. Working on own initiative when applicable or as part of a team.
- Supporting the Engineering Management team to ensure contractual response and rectification times are met. Producing required support documentation reports to meet contractual requirements.
- The cost effective delivery of a Planned Preventative Maintenance Service.
- The management of a reactive maintenance service during both normal operating hours and outside operating hours of the hospital. The Working requirements will involve the need to take part in a roster out of hours call out system
- Provide technical and professional support to all staff, colleagues, Engineering Supervisors and to Trust officers in order to develop a 'team' approach.
- Delivery of service specific on the job training for employees within the Hard FM function.
- Provide technical engineering advice and support for the maintenance of equipment, fabric and utility services for the PFI estate
Shift Patterns: Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
Start Day & Date: ASAP
Pay Rate(Inclusive of Holiday Pay): £15ph
Site Location: ST6
Duration: 1 Year
If you are interested in this role please submit your CV or call Charlie Gibbons on 0121 450 8950.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85680974