Customer Service Coordinator (Graduates in Chemistry or Biology)
SF Group are currently looking for a Customer Service Co-ordinator for my client based in Coventry.We are looking for candidates who have a Chemistry or Biology degree or have worked within the industry. The role is paying between £18,0000 and £22,000 for the right candidate and is good entry level role for graduates.
Day to Day Responsibilities include:
- Day to day management of customers' accounts ensuring that a proactive & interactive relationship is developed
- Responds to customer inquiries and provides a speedy and thorough resolution to customer issues and problems.
- Proactive monitoring of sample progress through the laboratory to ensure that the customers' requirements are met and any issues are identified
- Responds to all inquiries and delivers appropriate information or refers to appropriate function or people
- Participates in successful implementation or improvement initiatives.
- Develops the key relationships and dependencies with other business functions
- Co-ordinates the handling of difficult and/or unusual situations
- Ad hoc duties as required to ensure that the business directives are met
The ideal person will be/have:
- A degree in Chemistry or Biology
- Customer service experience within a commercial organisation, ideally within a similar environment
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills
- Effective communication skills both written & verbally
- Professional and flexible approach to work with a firm focus on the customer
- Is up to date with developments in own professional area and other related areas
- Experience with working with various IT systems including MS Office
If you are interested in this role please apply below as soon as possible
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85700528