Temporary to Permanent (Immediate Start)
Working hours 9am - 5pm
Office location: Cannock
This privately owned contractor based in the Midlands, they are currently working within the Retail, Leisure and Commercial sectors on fit out and refurbishment projects.
They are now looking for an Administrator to join the business, full time, this is a fantastic opportunity to work within a vibrant, fun and hard working environment.
- You will be working within a busy team, liaising with Project Teams & Director on a daily basis
- Liaising with individuals and departments at all levels
- Ordering materials, scheduling and chasing deliveries, and payments
- Organize reporting documents
- Setup of H&S files, O&M Manuals, Risk Assessments, site checks, signage etc.
- Uploading drawings and filing, distributing to relevant teams
- You will be required to deal with incoming and outgoing calls
- Letters, inputting information on to excel spreadsheets
- Faxing, filing etc.
- Dealing with incoming deliveries to the office
- All relevant administration duties required, training will be provided on in house systems
The successful Administrator will need to display the capacity to manage a busy workload effectively and independently. Strong administrative skills, a genuine eye for detail, and a pre-emptive nature, will all signify a strong suitability for this role.
This is an ideal opportunity for anyone who is looking to further, a career in the construction industry. You will also possess strong IT skills and would be able to converse with members of staff at different levels.
Candidates must have Administration experience of 3-5 years as a minimum if you do not have the relevant experience we cannot put you forward, the Administrator required will be familiar with all Microsoft Programmes.
Please send and up to date CV and a covering letter with your application.
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application may not have been successful, this time but we will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85692918