Service Desk Advisor
We are looking for a service desk advisor to join a customer service team of 20 in Coventry. The company provide software which you will be trained on and expected to support customers with their issues.
Your Responsibilities as a service desk advisor:
- Provide 1st Line Support to all customers (both internal and external) via telephone and email giving assistance when needed
- Ensure that all support requests are recorded accurately and professionally
- Ensure any issues which require escalation are actioned in a timely manner
- Follow up with other support staff involved in resolution to ensure incidents are resolved, requests are filled, and the customer communication is complete.
- Increasing the number of first time fixes by information sharing and documentation of issues on the staff knowledge base.
- Take responsibility for ensuring that customers are kept fully updated at all times on the progress and resolution of issues that they have logged.
- Build strong relationships through problem understanding, timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, creating a positive customer experience at all times
Your skills/ Experience
- Customer Service background
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to analyse and provide query resolution
- Demonstrate experience of raising tickets and point of escalation
- Ability to take ownership of issues
- Good time management skills
- Good level of IT
- Experience working in an analytic role beneficial but not essential
- Must be self-motivated and able to work without direct supervision, taking responsibility for completing assigned tasks to the required deadlines.
Benefits to you
- Full time salary is £17500 rising to £18000 after probation
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Private medical insurance after probation
- Life assurance after 1 year
- Free Parking and easy transport links
If you are passionate about delivering a high level of customer service, please click apply today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85689756