Mechanical Design Engineer
You will ideally be based within a commutable distance of: West Bromwich, Walsall, Wednesbury, Dudley, Caldmore or the surrounding area.
£45,000 - £60,000 (D.O.E) + Progression + Training + Share Scheme + Excellent Benefits Package
Are you a Mechanical Design Engineer looking to join a rapidly growing company where you can develop your career as a technical expert and become the go-to person within the design team?
On offer is a role in which you will receive excellent industry specific training to develop your skills further whilst working on a variety of technically interesting projects for state of the art facilities. The company ensure you are able to progress your career with them into more senior roles and management.
This company work within Power Generation/ Renewables and are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to push their growth. It's a great time to join them as they've been consistently growing year on year and there will be opportunities for progression for all their current employees.
This role would suit a Mechanical Design Engineer looking for opportunities for technical development within a great company.
- Reviewing calculations and authoring design reports for a variety of mechanical equipment and pressure vessels
- Taking lead on design projects
- Producing technical specifications and reports on a variety of mechanical equipment
- Plenty of opportunities to progress your career and skills.
- A background in similar position would be advantageous (Mechanical Design, Piping Design, Oil & Gas, Power Stations, Energy from Waste, Food Manufacturing or similar)
- Experience with AutoCAD 3D / AutoCAD 2D / SolidWorks would be beneficial
- Looking for scope to progress within a growing company
To apply for this role or be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact William Lang-Whiston at Rise Technical Recruitment.