Full Time ICT Business Teacher
Flourish Education are currently working with a school in Kidderminster who are currently recruiting for a full time ICT and Business Studies Teacher to work with Key Stages 3 and 4. This is a large secondary school who are passionate in supporting the pupils to succeed.
This role will involve full planning and marking and be able to produce lessons which are challenging and focus on pupil progress. The role consists mainly teaching ICT lessons, with some Media Studies and some KS4 Business Studies. The ideal candidate would be flexible to teach across these subjects.
This is a full time role starting after Easter.
To apply for the role you will need the following:
- Qualified Teacher status (QTS)
- Experience as a secondary teacher
- Strong ICT and Business Studies curriculum knowledge
Within this role you will be responsible for
- Take on a full planning and marking role whilst undertaking a full timetable.
- Able to demonstrate students’ progression in all lessons for abilities
- Manage behaviour as per the school guidelines
- Manage teaching assistants effectively
In return, you will receive:
- A competitive salary
- Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
- Holiday Pay
- PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
- Dedicated Consultant
- The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Glenn Turner at Flourish Education