Job Title: Estimator
Salary: Up to £30K + Benefits
Keywords relating to this position include; Estimator, Surveying, Costing, Construction, Building Products, Fabrication, Sheet Metal
One of the UK's leading manufacturers and suppliers of fabricated products for the building and construction industry is now seeking an experienced Estimator to join their team in Kidderminster.
Reporting directly to the Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring contracts are costed accurately to make sure projects are run at a profit. You will travel to customer sites to survey and design bespoke products, processing the orders upon your return to base. Some of your responsibilities are listed below:
- Processing incoming tender packs
- Compilation and issuing of subcontractor packages
- Reconciliation of quotes and determination of best value
- Measuring and quantifying works
- Pricing construction works in Excel from first principles. We do not have estimating software or standard schedules of rates
- Site visits pre-tender
- Completing tender returns and PQQ'sThe ideal candidate will ideally have CAD / CAM Design experience with a professional and confident manner when dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
Ideal living locations include; Kidderminster, Stourbridge, Hagley, Rednal, Rubery, Bewdley, Worcester, Bromsgrove, Northfield,
If you're looking for a position in a business able to offer great career prospects, working within a small, growing team with genuine and realistic plans for expansion, then please apply to this advert, addressing your application to Zandy Houghton.
Structural engineering or construction qualifications coupled with experience within the sheet metal industry will be advantageous.Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.