Panel Design/Project Engineer
Job: Panel Design/Project Engineer
Salary: Negotiable Depending on Experience
Who they are:
They have been producing LV Switchboards and MCCs housing a variety of equipment since 1967. They have a largely blue-chip client base and have recently moved into a new purpose-built facility. Other parts of their operation cover a diverse business embracing design led mechanical and electrical contracting including renewables and facilities management.
What the responsibilites of the Panel Design/Project Engineer are:
To sustain their growth they are looking for an experienced Panel Design/Project Engineer to take responsibility for designing and controlling his own Switchboard, MCC and Control Panel projects alongside the existing team.
Skills and Experience required for the Panel Design/Project Engineer role:
- Strong technical knowledge supported by suitable electrical engineering qualifications
- Interpretation of customer specifications
- Compilation of project documentation including panel layouts, costings, proposals, parts and spares lists and schematic diagram preparation
- AutoCAD LT (EPLAN would also be advantageous but not essential)
- Problem solving, analytical and evaluation skills
- Project management skills
- Resident in and eligible to work in the UK
- Additional training may be provided where required.
If you are interested in this opportunity of Panel Design/Project Engineer Engineer and have the qualities and experience for the role, then please call Devan Banton Premier Engineering or apply now with your updated CV.