Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer
You will ideally be based within a commutable distance of: West Bromwich, Walsall, Wednesbury, Dudley, Caldmore or the surrounding area.
£22,000 - £26,000 (D.O.E) + Progression + Training + Share Scheme + Excellent Benefits Package
Are you a Graduate Mechanical Engineer with Design experience looking for the opportunity to join a growing team of highly skilled professionals, where you will receive extensive industry specific training and develop your career?
On offer is a chance to progress within a company who have been consistently growing in recent years. There has never been a better time to get on board as with their rates of growth there will be opportunities for progression for all their current employees at all levels.
This company work within Power Generation/ Renewables and are looking for a Graduate Design Engineer to push their growth. They work on a variety of interesting projects and state of the art plants across the UK.
This role would suit a recent Graduate with a Mechanical Engineering background looking for opportunities for personal development within a great company.
- Receiving excellent training and opportunities for progression
- Provide Piping design engineering support on new builds and modifications across a range of industries
- Part of a growing industry leading company
- You will have a degree within Mechanical Engineering or another relevant area
- A background in Mechanical Design or a similar role would be advantageous (Power Stations, Energy from Waste, Food Manufacturing or similar)
- Experience with AutoCAD 3D / AutoCAD 2D / SolidWorks would be beneficial
- Looking for scope to progress within a growing company
To apply for this role or be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact William Lang-Whiston at Rise Technical Recruitment.