Systems Engineer - Hereford - GBP40,000
In response to a sustained period of organic growth, our market leading client has instructed Candidate Lab to recruit a Systems Engineer to contribute towards application design and quality by providing 3rd Line technical support to cross-functional teams.
- Contribute towards application/solution design.
- Ensure that solutions meet non-functional performance requirements.
- Defining, sizing and estimating the cost implications of introducing, resizing or removing products and services.
- Ensuring that non-functional, solution designs meet change requirements.
- Managing the operational elements of the interface for third-party solutions.
- Developing the continuous delivery process.
- Being proactive in the resolution of non-functional support issues.
- Providing support and guidance to resources within the SCRUM teams.
- Experienced in working with automation tools and techniques; (e.g. Terraform, Packer, Powershell).
- Ability to build and nurture a culture of collaboration and trust between project teams.
- Experienced with Agile, working with and supporting Development and QA teams.
- Ability to thrive within a fast paced/emerging technological area where continual learning is required.
- A passion for solving problems.
For more information or to be considered, please apply.