Job Title: Trainee Paraplanner
Industry: Financial Services
Salary: GBP23,000 - GBP26,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Trainee Paraplanner in Lichfield to join an Independent Financial Advice practice. This chartered financial advice practice are looking to take on a number of new colleagues due to a period of sustained growth.
With excellent client care at the core of what they do they are keen to speak to likeminded individuals who are looking to take a progressive next step in their career. This is a supportive group who are keen to encourage personal development and help you advance your career.
If you are looking for an opportunity to progress your career in to a Paraplanning role this supportive and forward thinking team will be a great home. The business very much encourages career progression, a number of their existing paraplanners and advisers started with the business in administration roles and have progressed through the ranks to their current positions. They fully fund professional qualifications and can mentor you through the process.
Working alongside the existing paraplanning and administration team you will gain exposure to the full financial planning prosses and become an integral part of a client's journey.
What's in it for you:
- A supportive and client focused approach
- Excellent staff retention, long serving team.
- Fully funded studies through to Chartered and beyond
- A modern approach to the advice process
- Beautiful, recently refurbished offices in excellent location
- Generous pension arrangements plus additional benefits
Skills and experience required:
- The ideal candidate will have existing administration/paraplanning experience in an IFA environment.
- Ideally working towards Diploma qualifications
- They are looking to speak to motivated individuals who are keen to progress
- Excellent organisation and strong attention to detail will be key
- Confident communication both verbally and through the written word.
Recruiters contact info:
Name: Russell Davies
Job Reference: 13409
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections.Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an Independent Financial Advice practice based in Lichfield on a Trainee Paraplanner role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we'll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.