Customer Service Evening Shift
Title:Customer Service Evening Shift-Payment
Hourly Rate:10:43 pounds (with holiday pay)
This is an exciting opportunity for 6 months initially to join Customer service contact centre in Sheldon as an Evening Customer Service Administrator - We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to be part of a vital team taking responsibility for written enquiries and deadling with some customer queries. You will be responsible for ensuring customer requests are dealt with accurately and thoroughly and in line with the bank's policy, whilst maintaining excellent customer service.
Job Responsibilties -
- To carry out a range of assigned specialist clerical and technical support duties under the care of your team - this may range from helping with clearing cheque payments, to Power of Attourney requests, to dealing with ISAs.
- Respond to a range of enquiries, ensuring that customers requirements are clarified were necessary, referring issues to senior colleagues where appropriate.
- When required, prepare a range of returns and reports as appropriate.
- Support and assist colleagues within the team, providing guidance and support to less experienced team members as appropriate.
- Help other colleagues lear, by verifying and checking each others' work where necessary
- Contribute to the completion of the team's workload.
- Identify and suggest improvements to new and existing processes / procedures / systems.
Working hours are full time, Monday to Friday 15:00 - 22:00 or 16:00 to 22:00, and some flexibility may be required.
We look forward to receiving your application.