New Home Site Coordinator
Site Office Coordinator
Burton On Trent
GBP8.50 - GBP10.00 per hour (Depending on Travel)
Venatu Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Site Office Coordinator to join a New Homes team covering various sites in Burton On trent. We are looking to urgently recruit a Site Coordinator to join a well-established and award-winning house builder with sites nationally.
- Providing an effective customer service operation, maximising sales leads whilst delivering high standards of service at all times
- Working out of the onsite sales office
- Welcoming new purchasers in a professional and efficient manner
- Progressing all enquiries
- Ensuring all visitors and prospects' details are updated effectively throughout the sales process and all paperwork and side administration is up to date
- Keeping accurate visitor records including buyers' requirements, contact information and recording grades of interest
- Responding to all cancellations making every effort to retain the booking
- Referrals of customers to the companies' independent financial services department
- Achieving an excellent level of customer service both with internal and external customers
- Superb communication skills - both written and verbal
- Exceptional customer service
- Thrives on a challenge
- Must be highly organised
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility with hours, particularly with regards to working weekends and bank holidays
The successful Site Office Coordinator will be based in the Burton On Trent Area. Your working hours will be covered on the following days: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Office Support is a specialist division here at Venatu Recruitment Group. If you're currently seeking a change in your career and feel you match the desired criteria, please do get in touch and we would be happy to discuss the role with you in further detail.
At Venatu Recruitment Group, your right to privacy is important to us. By applying for this job, your information will be entered into our recruitment system.