Quantity Surveyor - High-End Residential Specialist
A privately-owned residential specialist is searching for a Quantity Surveyor to join their commercial team based in Burton upon Trent. This is an excellent opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join a high-spec residential and bespoke housing contractor operating across Staffordshire and South Derby.
- Quantity Surveyor working on high-spec residential projects
- Key member of a close-knit commercial team
- Reporting directly into Commercial Manager
- Management of in-house trades teams
- Family run contractor with full order book for 2019
- Excellent opportunity to grow within the business
- Projects across Staffordshire & South Derby
- Healthy work / life balance
- Great basic salary of £35,000 - £45,000
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Pension & Healthcare
- Bonus Scheme
As a Quantity Surveyor you will play a key role in the successful commercial management of the company's projects. Reporting directly into the Commercial Manager, you will have an excellent opportunity to be a crucial part of this business as it strives for continued growth.
The culture within the business is focused on teamwork and family values; they adopt a friendly and honest approach, driven by a close-knit team which strives for continued growth and repeat business.
The Quantity Surveyor position has a guideline salary of £35,000 - £45,000 + company car or car allowance option, bonus scheme, pension and additional company benefits.
For any further information on this Quantity Surveyor to vacancy please apply with your CV attached or contact Sam Goodson at Saxton Recruitment on 07809 736 278.
Key Roles - Quantity Surveyor / Intermediate Quantity Surveyor