6 Month Contract
GBP350 - GBP400 p/day
I am recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to join one of the UK's leading International Infrastructure groups on a contract basis to work on a technical building project in the defence sector.
To be a successful Quantity Surveyor you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience of large scale Rail / Infrastructure projects
- Knowledge and experience of managing subcontractors through the NEC3 Option A subcontract
- In depth knowledge of construction contract law and insurance knowledge
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- A degree or equivalent in Quantity Surveying, Valid CSCS card
- Security Clearance or the ability to obtain it
As a Quantity Surveyor you will:
- Ensure commercial & contractual control and co-ordination of the efforts of all parties involved
- To provide guidance to other members of the Commercial/quantity surveying team and Project Directors / Managers on all aspects relating to commercial activity
- Produce and provide accurate forecasts of project cost to completion and final value
- Contribute to the management and maintenance of a contract cost reporting system
- Pro-actively monitor cash flow and valuation plan
To discuss this opportunity further, please send your CV to Adam Laws by clicking Apply Now. Candidates with relevant experience will be contacted shortly after.
To apply for this role please send through your CV for consideration and we will be in touch should your experience match our criteria. Unfortunately due to high volume we will only be able to contact those who have been shortlistedAdvantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.