Lean Process Improvement facilitator
We are recruiting a CI facilitator for a FTSE 250 manufacturer based in Wolverhampton. As part of their vision to drive efficiency savings across their business and streamline their processes, they are looking for candidates who; have experience in CI/Lean, are ideally educated to degree or HNC level and can work closely with people at levels to drive process improvements. In return you can expect full autonomy and the chance to work for a market leader.
Our client is a market leading Global FTSE 250 Manufacturer based in Wolverhampton. With an international scope and sites across the UK this is a chance to join a business who supply into a number of the world's leading OEM's. After important investment which has resulted in increased headcount across all departments, my client is now looking for a lean facilitator. Candidates can expect opportunities throughout the group and the chance to further develop.
- Identify areas for continuous improvement activities across the business
- Engage workforce at all levels to gain commitment and understanding of the business change, primarily within the manufacturing arena.
- Improve the Performance Control System on site which ensures daily control adjacent to a monthly framework that will be used to drive and sustain improvement.
- Establishthat lean principles are in place to achieve required standards
- Ability to enforce improvement of yield
- Work in close proximity with the supply chain management to reduce waste
- Reporting directly into senior management
- Drive a problem-solving rather than a problem-identifying approach
- Adhere to safety regulations in line with business management systems
- Expand and improve relationships across departments
- Performing work place audits and streamlining processes within communication cells
- Process mapping, identifying inefficiencies in takt times with a particular focus on floor layouts
- Communicating effectively with various levels of client businesses to educate in lean methodologies and how recommended changes can cut waste from operating procedures.
- Strong ability to implement lean methodologies
- Composed under pressure
- Ideally Six Sigma accredited or trained
- Naturally tenacious in approach and hungry to see tangible improvements
- Approachable and engaging manner with strong interpersonal and influencing skills
Circa GBP30k + benefits and opportunities for progression/development