Sales Support Administrator TTP
This is an exciting time to be joining a solid and diverse Inbound Sales Team as a Sales Support Administrator in our client's family-run Stoke office.
Having been trading for over 10 years, our wholesaler client is looking to expand their Sales Support Team with a customer service and sales point of contact. You will be rewarded with a relaxed atmosphere, regular incentives, 22 days holiday and great parking/transport links. Full training will also be provided in this role.
We are looking for a self-motivated and confident individual to join as Sales Support Administrator; answering inbound telephone calls, emails and faxes, taking and confirming orders and ensuring customer care is paramount. In the Sales Support role, you will work towards building solid relationships and exceeding client expectations.
Your role as Sales Support Administrator will include:
- Taking inbound calls, emails, faxes from customers in relation to products, order requirements product returns and complaints
- Ensure customer satisfaction is guaranteed regardless of order volume
- Use product knowledge to recommend and provide alternatives for products/specialist brands
- Take payments and orders through an online in-house system
- Ensure orders are scheduled appropriately and details are correct
Your role as a Sales Support Administrator will demand a confident and professional communicator to handle the telephone sales and inbound enquiries coming through. This fast paced and diverse environment requires an individual who is willing to learn and develop, is confident with telephones and customer service and can accurately and promptly input customer data and payment information.
For the Sales Support Administrator role, you will:
- Be a confident, professional and pro-active worker
- Have worked in a customer service or sales environment previously
- Be willing to confidently upsell or offer alternative products when appropriate
- Work well as part of a team and be able to manage own workload
- Be able to remain calm when under pressure
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: Customer Service, Sales, Administration, Retail.
Hours: 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday
Salary: National Living Wage
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.