The role is responsible for assisting the local Management Team in communications with the client and the customer by providing HSE technical or subject matter expertise within their remit. This will involve face-to-face communications i.e attending scheduled and ad-hoc meetings as well as producing written communications including letter and report writing and email correspondence. The successful candidate will require DBS clearance.Responsibilities
- Compile monthly QSHE figures for submission to corporate HSE representatives inclusion in contractual reports.
- Collate operational information and produce monthly Project Co Update Report for review by Contract Compliance Manager.
- Schedule jobs within Planet system to ensure Performance Parameters are met relating to Quality, Safety, Health and Environmental tasks.
- Ensure Document Register is kept up to date.
- Work with Helpdesk Manager to ensure helpdesk information is correct and auditable including the production by Helpdesk staff of daily, weekly and monthly contractual reports, Trend Analysis and ad-hoc reports as required by the client, the Trust or Interserve Management Team.
- Enter required information into Protect system in a timely manner, consulting with relevant parties where required to obtain accurate information.
- Escalation of QSHE issues to the Contract Compliance Manager in a timely manner to avoid conflict.
- Administration of QSHE documentation in support of local QSHE Advisors to ensure local records are kept up to date.
- Maintain Central CAS Register ensuring Alerts are circulated to specified Interserve contacts across Interserve contracts included within the CAS communications database.
- Input of accident/incident/near-miss information into Sevron.
- Ensure Sevron is kept up-to-date by working with supervisors/managers to ensure Risk Assessments/Method Statements are reviewed before their due date.
- Input of Utilities Readings into monthly/annual spreadsheet.
- Attend client/customer/internal meetings as commensurate with role.
- Carry out as required any other duties commensurate with role.
- Proficient IT skills including MS Word and MS Excel; use of MS Excel to produce professional reports including graphs and data calculations is essential
- Proficient in Planet CAFM systems
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to deal with multiple stakeholders and manage their expectations
- Well organised and responsive
- Ability to identify solutions to problems
- Strong professional writing skills - writes in a clear and concise manner using appropriate grammar, style and language for the reader
- Attention to detail
- Personal motivation
- Sense of responsibility
- Flexible approach to work