Customer Service Advisor
What: Customer Service Advisor
Where: Hams Hall, Coleshill
When: Temporary to Permanent
How Much: £8.65 per hour (£18,000 per annum)
Hours: Monday to Saturday 8am – 8pm on a rota, 40 hours per week.
My client are a leader in the supply chain sector, currently looking for passionate customer service advisors to join a busy vibrant office. The key purpose of the role will be to manage a customer portfolio within the drinks industry regarding their deliveries. You will receive inbound calls and emails relating to queries and handling complaints.
Your duties will include:
- Answer inbound calls from internal and external customers regarding deliveries.
- Contacting drivers for updates on locations
- Speaking to depots regarding issues raised by customers
- Responding to emails in a professional manner
- Adhering to service level agreements with response times to queries.
- Ensuring high level of customer service is delivered at all times.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous customer service experience is essential
- Previous experience in the catering or hospitality sector is desirable
- Excellent communications skills
- IT Literate
- Enjoy working in a fast paced pressurised environment when busy
- Available to start immediately as a temporary to permanent opportunity.
Due to the nature of the business and location all applicants must have access to their own vehicle.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85682004