Internal Sales Executive - Salon Software
Internal Sales Executive – Salon Software
Salary: £20,000 plus Commission
Working hours: Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
About the Internal Sales Executive role:
Our client has grown for the last 24 years they are looking for a determined, ambitious individual with a resourceful can-do attitude. Our client is a fast-growing company and has plenty of room for internal promotion for the right candidate. This means they are is looking for people who want careers not just jobs. If you are passionate about the hair & beauty industry and get a kick out of helping salons and spas grow their business, we want to hear from you.
The Internal Sales Executives will:
- Generate appointments for Sales Consultants to sell our range of software products.
- Communicate with customers in a clear, professional and articulate manner, mainly by telephone but also via electronic correspondence.
- Maintain contact with both existing and new prospect customers, using our CRM.
Desirable skills for the Internal Sales Executive role:
- Previous sales experience is a necessity.
- Must be able to understand, develop and establish the needs of potential customers.
- Ability to influence, convince and build effective rapport with new and existing customers.
- Operate as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal communication skills along with a superb telephone manner.
- Motivated to increase earning potential by achieving targets.
- Good work ethic with a positive attitude.
Benefits of the Internal Sales Executive role:
- Friendly working environment, within our new modern offices.
- First class training and mentoring.
- Working for a market leading software house.
- Excellent Career progression.
If you feel you meet the criteria for this Internal Sales Executive role then please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85678820