Customer Service Executive
Are you looking for a new role as a Customer Service Executive? Are you interested in being responsible for the line management of a number of team members within the Customer Service team? If the answer is yes, this role is for you!
You will be managing a dedicated customer base, processing orders, prepare correspondence, and fulfil customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction in addition to assisting with the day to day management of team members by providing technical knowledge and support.
This is a fantastic permanent opportunity to play a key role and to work for an industry leader!
- Annual Leave commencing at 25 days (rising to 27) plus 8 public holidays
- Ability to Buy/Sell annual leave
- Enhanced Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Celebrating Success Recognition Awards
- Learning/study support and Professional Fees paid
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Car Parking on-site
- Day to day management of customers' accounts ensuring that a proactive & interactive relationship is developed
- Have a clear understanding of what the team are expected to deliver in line with the company's strategy and behaviours
- Line management/supervision of the activities of the Customer Service Co-Ordinators in meeting customer care goals whilst providing support and guidance
- Continuously improve the technical capabilities of the team, the processes and systems to enhance the customer experience
- The management of weekly rotas and annual leave ensuring appropriate cover at all times, PlanTime and Return to Work interviews after a period of absence
- Performance appraisals for team members
- Maintenance of staff morale and motivation
- Have integrity and respect for confidentiality on work and personal issues
- Undertake effective staff recruitment and selection. Ensure new starters receive an effective induction into the company
- Management of the customer communication process ensuring there is a seamless flow of information between Operations and Customers with a "hands on" approach to solving customer queries and developing customer relationships
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills
- Effective communication skills both written & verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills including diplomacy and assertiveness
- Professional and flexible approach to work with a firm focus on the customer
- Experience with working with various IT systems including MS Office
- Project management skills
- Business understanding
- Be a good role model, leading by example
- Ability to manage performance of the team and to motivate staff
- Have good communication skills: listening, questioning, coaching, manage the difficult conversations, provide feedback
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise own and teams workload
- Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
- Demonstrate positive behaviours in line with company values, engaging with colleagues and promoting an ethos of integration & high performance
- Quality focus maintaining quality systems and compliance to regulations
- Flexible approach to work
If this role is of interest to you, and matches your skills sets and experience then please click apply below to submit your CV and cover letter. Please ensure your up to date contact details are on your CV before applying. If your application is shortlisted, we will call you and discuss the role in further detail to ensure this role is what you are looking for and meets our clients needs.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85674533