Restaurant Manager - Stratford-Upon-Avon - Day Shifts Only
Up to £23,000 per annum, days shifts only
This is a great opportunity for a restaurant manager or experienced assistant manager with an ideally branded background to manage a busy daytime restaurant operation.
You will be driven, motivated, and sales, service, and standards focused. We also need you to have strong training and leadership skills.
You will have full operational and financial responsibility for managing every aspect of the restaurant, which is only open in the daytime.
You will need your own transport.
A massive bonus is that you will work straight day shifts only with regular weekends off.
ROLE - RESTAURANT MANAGER
As the Restaurant Manager you will:
- Recruit and train your team
- Motivate, enthuse, and develop your team
- Control stock, labour, and budgets
- Drive sales and maximise profitability
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Work to company targets and KPIs'
- Maintain company systems & procedures
ATTRIBUTES - RESTAURANT MANAGER
- Experience as a restaurant manager or assistant manager in busy restaurants - ideally branded
- Excellent people, communication, and management skills
- The ability to train, develop, and performance manage people
- Strong financial & commercial acumen (P & L accountability)
- A positive and outgoing personality and outlook
- Sales building skills
- Passion and drive to succeed
- A hands-on approach with a keen eye for detail
- IT literate - working with systems & process
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader as they continue to develop
Please note: You must be resident in the UK and eligible to work. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of responses to our advertisements we are only able to respond to successful applicants. If you have not had a response from us within 5 working days please assume that your application has not been successful.
Penny Cook Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, a recruitment agency dedicated to recruitment in the Hospitality Industry.