Quality Engineer - Derby
Up to £45K (DOE)
A specialist supply chain into multiple markets requires a Quality Engineer to join their operation based in Derby. The Quality Department is responsible for ensuring that customer requirements are understood, and products comply with legal and quality approval requirements. This is achieved by working with colleagues to increase the company's efficiency, effectiveness and profitability by identifying and facilitating opportunities for improvement.
Quality Engineer duties
- Investigate root causes and provide advice on problem resolution using quality tools such as 8D, 5Y, PFMEA etc.
- Conduct internal / external audits
- Manage containment
- Analyse statistical data to assess process capabilities
- Verifying corrective actions
Quality Engineer requirements
- HND / HNC / Degree in Manufacturing Engineering Discipline
- Working knowledge of quality tools such as 8D, 5Y & PFMEA
- Ability to understand and interpret dimensions in Engineering Drawings
- Experience working as a Quality Engineer in an Aerospace or Automotive company
- Experience using SPC (preferred)
Please apply attaching your CV for consideration.