Industrial Operative Manual Labour / Operative
- Support as cover for other plant operators/weighbridge/recycling operatives as required by the business
- Undertake all tasks in accordance with the Company's Quality and Environmental Management System and Health and Safety Regulations.
- Liaise with the facility supervisor to maintain efficient and effective operations across the facility
- Undertake all tasks in accordance with the company's Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental management system and relevant UK legislation
- To complete all relevant daily inspections and associated paperwork to the required standard and to ensure that, whilst on duty, any defects are reported to the site supervisory staff
- Undertake planned minor maintenance of equipment
- Assist with general site cleaning.
- Assist with material quality inspection and clean accordingly to ensure material meets market specifications.
- To be available for Saturday and Sunday working when required
- To complete any training required for the role
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Ability to communicate effectively within a team
- Experience in a similar position
- Work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Reliable, punctual and customer orientated
- Flexible with working hours
- Be comfortable manually recording and using forms accurately