Ross on Wye
An exciting new opportunity for an administrator has arisen within a family run company. You will play a pivotal part within the department and be responsible for completing the administration for sales, updating the system with newly placed orders as well as liaising with various customer and departments. You will be working within a fast paced environment with the opportunity to gain experience within other business areas such as accounts, purchasing and marketing.
- Taking orders via phone or email.
- Providing excellent customer service to customers and suppliers
- Booking in couriers, planning dispatch
- Updating invoices on the system
- Placing the orders onto the system.
- Daily communication with customers to update them on orders, rearrange delivery, adjusting the schedule in line with production
- General administrative duties as required for the role.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Previous administration experience, ideally within sales administration/order processing/account management/customer service administration or finance
- Proficiency in Outlook, Excel & the ability to pick up systems quickly
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Be able to use own initiative for tasks
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
If this role sounds of interest to you, apply today to Sadie @ RE Resource Group today
RE acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
RE Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven’t heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful.