Windows 10 Project Engineer
Spencer Clarke Group are working closely with Herefordshire Council to appoint a Windows 10 Project Engineer to their team. The role is on a full time, agency contract for a minimum of 3 months which is highly likely to be extended on an ongoing basis.
The working hours are Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00 with the role offering a rate of pay of £18.00 per hour.
Purpose of the role:
A Project Engineer needed to support the desktop roll-out of Windows 10 in a 2 phase project;
- Phase 1 – Multiple locations throughout Herefordshire Council.
- Phase 2 – Extend to other clients including Wye Valley Trust.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Plan and effect migrations with sites and teams cordially and professionally to an agreed standard.
• Report and communicate effectively with the business and with internal IT teams to ensure parties are informed appropriately.
• Plan and self-manage migrations with the business according to parameters set out by the project manager.
• Plan and self-manage installation of supporting hardware to facilitate self-service migrations.
• Support users during migrations and communicate issues effectively with internal IT.
Candidates must be techincally competent and experienced in desktop support.
If you are interested In this role and would like to apply, please send a copy of your most recent CV, as we do not keep a record on file, to before contacting Richard at Spencer Clarke Group on .